Will Paralegals Be Replaced By Robots?
The legal industry is slowly but surely moving towards automation and away from paper-based processes. Of course, this is good for the industry and good that it can free up a paralegal’s time to work on higher-level work. However, this has started the conversation as to how it might affect the people working in this industry, especially paralegals.
The question of where robots will leave paralegals in the coming years is a crucial one, and that’s what Ann is discussing in this week’s podcast show.
- The difference between AI and automation; and how those might change a paralegal’s role
- How some specific paralegal skills might be compared to a robot using those skills
- The pros and cons of automation
Your Actionable Strategy
- Embrace the technology
- Improve your problem-solving skills
- Work on your critical-thinking skills
- Focus on your career security
Episodes and articles mentioned by Ann in this episode:
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or visit our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson