Being a personal injury paralegal can be stressful and rewarding at the same time.
In this solo episode, Ann gives you some tips on how to stand out as a rockstar personal injury paralegal. Like all episodes, you’ll walk away with some actionable strategies and some motivation!
- The three “hats” a personal injury paralegal wears
- Nine things you can do to stand out in your paralegal role
- The importance of finding the bottleneck that’s holding up the PI claim files
Personal Injury Paralegal
Are you a personal injury paralegal struggling to keep up with all of those active case files? Our Personal Injury Paralegal Boot Camp gives you all of the tools to manage your personal injury cases from case intake through the demand letter and everything in between.
Your Actionable Strategy
Level up these skills to ensure your success as a personal injury paralegal:
- Learn the basics of anatomy and medicine
- Know the statute of limitations period
- Learn medication abbreviations
- Understand medical terminology
- Know how to obtain medical records quickly and efficiently
- Develop templates and keep improving them
- Keep a database of outside experts
- Know the litigation process
- Listen to the full episode to get #9!
Ann gives you a free New Case Checklist for Personal Injury Paralegals and suggests joining the Personal Injury Paralegal Boot Camp to accelerate your paralegal career.
Listen to Other Podcast Episodes
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or visit our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Get added to our podcast mailing list.
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson