In this solo episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson offers tips and actionable strategies for standing out as a proactive litigation paralegal.
- What it means to be a proactive paralegal
- Ways being proactive will help fast-track your paralegal career
- How to be more proactive on the job
Other Podcast Episodes of Interest
Episode 15: Become the Problem-Solver Paralegal
Episode 13: 8 Mindsets That Could Be Hurting Your Paralegal Career
Episode 3: How to Add Mind Reading to Your Paralegal Skills
Episode 50: What is the Litigation Paralegal Career Accelerator?
Visit Main Paralegal Podcast Page to listen to all of our episodes.
Your Actionable Strategies
In all of our podcast episodes, we try to give paralegals actionable strategies that they can take away from the show because we know your time is valuable.
In this podcast episode, Ann Pearson shares 2 actionable strategies for becoming a proactive paralegal.
- Put a sticky note on your computer this week with the words “proactive = is there a workaround?”
- Think of a situation that’s happening to you either today or sometime this week when it happens, and write it out at the top of the legal pad in big letters. Draw a line down the middle of the legal pad, and right on the left side, the word reactive, and on the right side, the word proactive. Write out all of the reactive responses that you might be inclined to have on the left side and all the proactive responses that you could have instead on the right side. Then circle the proactive response that you’re going to choose to do.
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below, or visit our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Get added to our podcast mailing list.
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson