What is a Litigation Paralegal Career Accelerator?
In this solo episode, Ann Pearson gives you some insight into the things you can do to accelerate your career as a litigation paralegal.
The Litigation Paralegal Career Accelerator is a framework developed to look at the 3 key categories that can be good predictors of success: mindset, behaviors, and skills. But Ann explores these even further to give you three areas within each of those categories and a sort of checklist to use as you’re developing your career.
- Are you someone who thought you would be getting on-the-job training when you first started your litigation paralegal career?
- What to do when you’re new and you’re not sure where to get started with your own training.
- Make sure the courses you take are solving a problem! Don’t just take a course for the sake of collecting a CLE certificate.
- What if it didn’t have to take a decade to see success in your career?
Litigation Paralegal Boot Camp
The only online program of its kind that combines an on-demand course and live coaching calls to give you everything you need to accelerate your litigation paralegal career.
Join the Waitlist to Enroll in our next session!
Your Actionable Strategy
- Write your own Career Development Plan using a template here.
- Get a printed view of the different sections of the Litigation Paralegal Career Accelerator here.
- If you’re new to litigation, enroll in the Litigation Paralegal Boot Camp or another comparable training program so that you are not waiting on others to control how successful you can be.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson