In this solo episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson encourages you to reflect on the past year and reminds us of the importance of celebrating your wins throughout your paralegal career.
- Why writing down your wins has positive effects on your mental health
- What to consider a win – big or small – personal or professional
- How to get in the habit of celebrating your wins
Other Podcast Episodes of Interest
Episode 17: A Better Way to Achieve Your Goals
Episode 13: 8 Mindsets That Could Be Hurting Your Paralegal Career
Episode 47: How to Get Your Attorney to Invest in Your Career Development
Episode 51: We Should All be so Lucky to Work at this Firm
Visit Main Paralegal Podcast Page to listen to all of our episodes.
Your Actionable Strategies
In all of our podcast episodes, we try to give paralegals actionable strategies that they can take away from the show because we know your time is valuable.
In this podcast episode, Ann Pearson shares 3 actionable strategies for celebrating your wins this year and going forward.
- Sit down before the end of the year and write down 12 wins. One for each month of the year.
- Mark your calendar every Friday afternoon with a reminder to document your wins for the week.
- Share your wins with us! Comment below with one of your 12 wins for the year so we can all celebrate with you.
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below, or visit our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Get added to our podcast mailing list.
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson