We Should all be so Lucky to Work at This Law Firm
In this solo episode, Ann brings to light an issue that we’ve all experienced, whether it’s working in a law firm, a corporate legal department, or another organization in the legal industry: the negative nelly who complains about everything.
What can you do if you work with someone who even complains about things like your employer wanting to pay for your professional development?
- An actionable strategy if you are the negative nelly and complain too much
- An easy way to get the negative nelly to stop complaining
- How to avoid becoming a negative nelly yourself
Your Actionable Strategies
- Kill them with kindness if you can
- Steer clear of the negative nelly and the gossip group
- If you’re the negative nelly: stop ruining it for everyone else!
Other Paralegal Resources
Podcast Episode 14 (How the Scarcity Mindset is Hurting the Paralegal Profession)
Podcast Episode 34 (Guest Interview “If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”)
Podcast Episode 46 (Paralegal Career Mobility)
Podcast Episode 47 (How to Get Your Attorney to Invest in Your Career Development)
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson