In this solo episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson gives you case management tips to help you get up to speed fast on your case and to know what the attorney needs before they ask for it. Ann gives you tips on how to become the information manager on your cases instead of just a document manager.
In the episode, Ann also refers to a PDF detailing the 3 steps that you can use to become an information manager that you can download here.
- You’ll know what your attorneys need before they ask for it.
- Your attorneys will think you’re the rockstar paralegal who can read their minds!
- This low-tech method doesn’t require expensive case management software, and it will allow you to be the master of information on all of your litigation cases.
Your Actionable Strategy
- Download the 3-Step Plan for proactive case management.
- Join Ann for the free litigation masterclass coming up next week.
- Start a Players List, Case Chronology, and Case To-Do List now for one of your cases.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Get added to our podcast mailing list. You can also listen to other podcast episodes here.
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson