In this episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson shares the 7 habits of the indispensable paralegal and how to master them in order to stand out on your team. Listen to get a comprehensive roadmap for becoming an essential team member.
Show Highlights Include:
- The benefits of being an essential part of your team
- The daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly habits to track
- How to invest in your paralegal career development
Your Actionable Strategy
- Get a Copy of the Paralegal Boot Camp’s Habit Tracker to download and use to stay on track with your habits this year.
- Start mastering the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly habits shared in this podcast to see incredible change in your paralegal career.
Prefer to read the full blog article? Read the comprehensive guide on the 7 Habits of the Indispensable Paralegal.
Meet the Podcast Host
Ann Pearson is the Founder of Paralegal Boot Camp and the host of this podcast show to give paralegals the insights, tips, and strategies to fast-track their paralegal careers.
As a former paralegal and paralegal manager, Ann gives her insights from different perspective so that you can advance your paralegal career and bypass some of the learning curve.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Get added to our podcast mailing list here.
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career?
Click here to Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson