In this episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson shares valuable lessons she learned as a paralegal manager that she wishes she knew as a paralegal. Listen to hear how these insights can help you achieve greater paralegal success and career growth.
Show Highlights Include:
- Understanding the business side of law
- Embracing work-life integration
- Mastering the art of delegation
- The importance of knowing your performance numbers
Your Actionable Strategy
- Take the time to understand the business side of a law firm and how you can contribute to its overall success.
- Find synergy between your work and personal life for greater management of both.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate and take the time to delegate effectively.
- Understand your employer’s KPIs and how you are performing.
Meet the Podcast Host
Ann Pearson is the Founder of Paralegal Boot Camp and the host of this podcast show to give paralegals the insights, tips, and strategies to fast-track their paralegal careers.
As a former paralegal and paralegal manager, Ann gives her insights from different perspective so that you can advance your paralegal career and bypass some of the learning curve.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career?
Click here to Give the show a review, and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson
A Paralegal Resource For You
You are invited to our FREE Litigation Paralegal Workshop
If you’re a new litigation paralegal, our Litigation Paralegal Blueprint: 3 Cornerstones to Fast-Track Your Success workshop will help you discover what’s possible in your paralegal career.
Sign up to watch instantly and learn how you can shorten the learning curve and start feeling more confident today.