Litigation Paralegal Career Accelerator
The Litigation Paralegal Boot Camp walks you through everything you need to know to proactively manage your cases, instead of waiting for the attorneys to tell you what needs to be done.
This is the only program of its kind that combines an online course with live coaching calls to support litigation paralegals with everything they need to fast-track their careers and cut out the learning curve.
Paralegal Skills Required for a Successful Career
What paralegal skills are required for a successful paralegal career? An easy way to figure that out is to look at a variety of paralegal job descriptions and then tailor them for the particular practice area that you want to work in.
If you are just starting a new paralegal career, you might think that you have no paralegal skills. But take a look at the list below and you’ll realize that many of these are transferable skills that you have acquired in other areas of your professional or personal life, maybe even your school life.
- Research and investigate
- Analyze problems and hypothesize potential solutions
- Lead team projects
- Stay apprised of current developments in practice area
- Handle difficult personalities
- Mentor and coach others
- Edit and proofread documents
- Summarize data
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Handle multiple priorities
- Use various technology applications
- Develop effective solutions to complex problems
- Exercise sound judgment
- Respond appropriately to constructive criticism
- Take ownership of projects
- Communicate well in order to understand deadlines and expectations
- Work with others to accomplish goals
- Seek out professional development opportunities