Paralegals Paying it Forward
In this solo episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann Pearson talks about how one email of appreciation and an anonymous donation inspired her to pay it forward to other paralegals. Ann hopes that others will consider paying it forward to other paralegals. Listen to the show to hear some ideas on how you can pay it forward.
- How one small act of kindness from one paralegal is motivating others to act
- The many ways you can pay it forward and lift up your fellow paralegals
- Let’s start a movement! #paralegalspayingitfowardtoparalegals
An anonymous donation was made to the Paralegal Bootcamp for $200 and we are matching it with another $200. Sign-up here for a chance to receive a free $400 Paralegal Bootcamp course.
NOW ANN IS TAKING IT ONE STEP FURTHER!
Ann is giving three new/entry-level or unemployed paralegals one year of monthly one-on-one coaching calls to help them with whatever they need to advance their paralegal career, such as:
- Insider advice on how to handle difficult attorneys (or difficult colleagues!)
- Help to find a job and help with your resume, interview prep, etc.
- Coaching on how to deal with office stuff that you feel like you don’t have anyone to talk to
- How to ask for a raise
- However you want to spend your alloted time each month!
In return, Ann hopes that the three paralegals who win the coaching calls will then pay it forward to three other paralegals. #ParalegalsPayingItForwardToParalegals!
Your Actionable Strategy
- In this podcast episode, Ann Pearson discussed sharing this episode with 3 other paralegals you would like to see pay it forward to paralegals. #paralegalspayingitforwardtoparalegals
2. When you do “your pay it forward act of kindness,” draw a red smiley face on the palm of your hand, take a picture of it and post it on your social media, in the comments below, or wherever you want and tag the Paralegal Bootcamp with the hashtag #paralegalspayingitforwardtoparalegals so that we can all search that hashtag for inspiration.
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or visit our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson