An Interview With the Paralegal Career Coach
In this episode of the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show, Ann interviews Bert Binder, a former paralegal and the founder of Paralegal Career Coach, to bring you some great advice on the impacts, trends, and career opportunities for the paralegal profession.
- Why every paralegal should write their own resume and not outsource it
- One of the often overlooked employment opportunities for entry-level paralegals
- What to do when the salary in the employment offer is too low
- Other factors to consider beyond just the paralegal salary
ARE YOU NEW TO LITIGATION?
You can fast-track your career with our 3-Step Roadmap to Manage Cases Like a Rockstar Litigation Paralegal! If you are new (or fairly new) to litigation, this free guide will help you get a handle on your cases and be able to anticipate what the attorney needs before they ask for it.
Your Actionable Strategy
In all of our podcast episodes, we try to give paralegals an actionable strategy that they can take away from the show because we know your time is valuable.
- Be prepared now to be able to take advantage when that opportunity opens up.
- Don’t leave your career to chance. Set career goals and make them happen, rather than hoping something comes your way.
- Listen to the podcast episode on going from receptionist to firm-wide director.
- Listen to the podcast episode about paralegal burnout if you think you are headed there.
- If you are looking for a career change, contact The Paralegal Career Coach.
Tell us what you’d like to hear!
Have a topic suggestion? Send it to email@example.com.
Want to be the first to know when the next podcast episode is released?
Support the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show
Did you get a tip from today’s episode to help you fast-track your paralegal career? Give the show a review and let me know what you enjoy most about the Paralegals on Fire! Podcast Show. I’ll be reading every one of them! –Ann Pearson